Another case of COVID19 has been confirmed in Lagos.
New Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Lagos
And this happens to be the third case
According to the Lagos State Ministry of Health on their official Twitter page, the new case is independent of the index case.
In other words, she had no contact with the Italian who was the first case reported case in Nigeria.
The ministry also stated that the patient observed self-isolation, developed symptoms and tested positive to the virus.
She is presently at Mainland General Hospital receiving care.
Third case of #COVID19NIGERIA confirmed in Lagos.
– This is a new case independent of the index case
– 30 year old Nigerian, female
– Returned from the UK on 13th March
– Observed self-Isolation, developed symptoms
– Tested positive
– Now at Mainland GH receiving care
More to follow.